Webpage updated

I came to the conclusion that if you are to act seriously you ought to have a serious webpage. Therefor I took the time today to actually configure the webpage and hacking some informative text, update contact info etc.

The main objective was never to use a webpage to front up the company but more to use the domain for the file services and e-mail.
And of course,  acquire abra.fi.

However I realize now that it would be a good idea to front up some of could my many references even though I am not actually seeking new business opportunities. This is something that I need to take in portions when there is free time. For now, I leave the page blank.

New main objective for site: Use it for documentation, upload findings and help others in the business. I just hope there is time!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to top